|£3,750 Per Vessel ||
|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
|Tax Information:||Tax believed to be paid on import. Old enough to be exempt|
Castletown Isle of Man UK|
Rupert Bear is great little lift keel yacht. She's in fair condition and requires a little work to get her back to tip-top racing condition.
She has a huge sail wardrobe, with some sails in near as new condition.
Comes on a launching bogey, which can be used to trundle down a slipway or around a yard.
Be quick grab a bargain
|Vessel name:||Rupert Bear|
|Registry:||Isle of Man|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Fuel Consumption:||2 Litres Per Hour|
|Cruising Speed:||4 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||7 Knots|
|Length over all:||25'|
|Draft, keel down:||1m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Semi Displacement|
|Keel type:||Lifting Keel|
DSC VHF new in box
Various instruments which require some work to be made reliable
Yamaha 2.5hp outboard that sits in a well
- Goacher laminate racing main, very good condition
- Dacron cruising main, good condition
- Laminate main, average condition
- Goacher laminate racing no1, very good condition
- Goacher laminate racing no2, brand new and unused (cost £1200)
- Laminate no1, average condition
- Dacron no1, very good condition
- Dacron no4, very good condition
- Symmetric, excellent condition
- Symmetric, average condition
- Cruising chute, good condition
All details are believed to be correct at time of printing, but cannot be guaranteed.
We would recommend a pre-purchase survey if one hasn't already been completed.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.